THE INVESTMENt CHOICE
To estimate the profitability of an investment project, it is important to first and foremost evaluate the risk associated with the project.
The decision is based on four principal criteria, which are:
- The net present value ;
- The profitability index ;
- The payback period for invested capital ;
- The internal rate of return.
The task consists of analyzing, identifying the problems met, then clearing the bank suspensions that were originated from the erroneous input of accounting entries linking the accounts of the bank with those of the BEAC and their foreign affiliates (with amounts in corresponding currencies).
The main objective of our offer is ultimately reach to zero suspension, and therefore impact the following accounts:
- Balance sheet accounts (Connection accounts) ;
- Third party accounts and particularly those of clients ;
- Statements accounts (unrealized gains and losses) due to abeyance.
Accounting schemes will also be proposed in order to prevent the arrival of new abeyance.